SABROSO CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES (SUGAR-FREE)
by Chef Heart Cadiente
- 250g/38-40 shells of Sabroso Tsokolate
- 125g / ½ cup All Purpose Cream
- 20-25 grams Stevia Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Unsweetened Sabroso Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Line a 9x5-rectangle pan/plastic container with nonstick baking paper or parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe container add in all-purpose cream, heat up cream inside the microwave. Once the cream is hot, add in the sabroso tsokolate shells.
- Let it sit for a minute to melt the shells, mix until smooth. If there are still lumps, heat up in the microwave in 20-30 second intervals and stir until smooth.
- Add in the stevia sweetener and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Pour into paper-lined container
- Spread truffle mixture evenly. Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
- Once the chocolate is set, cut into cubes. Dust with unsweetened cocoa powder.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes