SaBroso Tsokolate Sugar-free Iced Mocha
by Chef Heart Cadiente
1 cup soy milk (or any nut milk of your choice)
- 3-4 shells Sabroso Tablea
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 3-5 g stevia
- Ice cubes
- Sabroso Cocoa Nibs, for topping
- Whipped cream, for topping
- In a small sauce pot or microwavable container, add in half of soy milk, tablea, coffee powder and stevia. Heat up mixture and stir until tablea fully dissolves.
- Add in the other half cup of milk to cool the mixture, place in a glass over ice. Stir to cool the drink.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa nibs for texture.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes