SaBroso Tsokolate Hot Fudge Sauce for Ice Cream Sundae
by Chef Heart Cadiente
10-12 shells Sabroso tablea
- ½ cup / 120g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 – ½ cup all purpose cream
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Place all ingredients in a small sauce pan, heat over low flame. Mix until the chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
Yield: 4-6 servings
- Place scoops of ice cream of your choice in a serving glass. Drizzle with prepared hot fudge sauce, top with whip cream, candy sprinkles and a cherry.
- You can also make a banana split using this! Jut cut a ripe banana in half, place two halves on both sides of a serving glass, place 3 scoops of ice cream in the middle (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, or any flavor of your choice) top with whip cream, hot fudge sauce, whip cream, sprinkles and cherries.