SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE BURNT BASQUE CHEESECAKE
by Chef Heart Cadiente
- 2 cups Cream Cheese, softened
- 30-35 grams Stevia Sweetener
- 1 cup All Purpose Cream
- 160g/24-26 shells Sabroso Tsokolate Tablea, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 Egg , beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 6-inch round pan with parchment paper. Make sure the paper is large enough to cover the sides of the pan and have flaps on the outer edge, to easily pull the cheesecake from the mold later.
- Beat together cream cheese and stevia. Once smooth add in the all purpose cream, melted tsokolate, coffee powder and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. You may taste at this point to tweak the mixture according to your preferred sweetness and chocolate taste.
- Add in the egg and mix until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepare pan.
- Bake inside the preheated oven for 10 minutes then lower the temp for 325F and bake for another 30-40 minutes. Middle of the cheesecake will still be jiggly while the sides are set. Remove from the oven.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature. Place inside the fridge or freezer for a few hours to set.
- Slice then serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40-50 minutes